Under the general supervision from designated administrator, perform a variety of professional and administrative management support duties involving assessing, coordinating, developing, researching, and special projects for the Department of Public Safety training program unit.
- Consult with administration and staff to assess training needs, solicit program support, and identify program objectives
- Schedule employee training including securing registrations and all necessary accommodations
- Design and develop training programs and workshops
- Evaluate and modify training programs to meet program objectives
- Coordinate work group training and development programs
- Deliver or assist others in the delivery of training and development programs
- Promote training and development programs and activities
- Prepare related reports and documentation
- Maintain departmental training calendars
- Perform related duties based on departmental need
- Bachelor’s degree with three (3) years’ experience; -OR- Associate’s degree with five (5) years’ experience; -OR- seven (7) years’ experience. Degree and experience must be in a related fiel
- At least one (1) year of experience in employee development
- Experience with Microsoft software applications
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.