Continuing Professionalism Among Police Executives To Assure Continued Success Of Ohio's Law Enforcement Community
We represent and serve our members by providing professional services, education and resources.
To enhance our profession through strong leadership, innovative programs and exemplary services.
- Partnerships and Collaboration
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Develop and enhance services and programs to advance Ohio police professionalism.
- Achieve and sustain strong Association membership representation, and increase involvement by providing quality membership support and services.
- Develop and sustain fund raising goals that will effectively support training, resources, and services for the Association.
- Monitor, interpret, and impact legislative and policy issues affecting law enforcement.
- Conduct law enforcement exchange and dissemination of information.
- Maintain an effective and efficient organizational infrastructure that supports achievement of the Association goals and objectives.
- Develop partnerships and relationships that facilitate opportunities for law enforcement leadership at the local, state, national and international level to enhance Ohio Law Enforcement.