Information for Members and Non-members
- BROADCAST COMMUNICATIONS: (includes announcement on OACP & LEF Facebook & Twitter)
- Member rate: $175 per Broadcast
- Non-member rate: $225
- Email broadcast goes out individually to over 800+ law enforcement officials across the state of Ohio, members of our association
- For employment announcements & trainings we also send to all STEP, PELC & CLEE graduates.
NOTE: If you need a resend of your first requested broadcast, with no major changes, and you make the request within 30 days from the first sent broadcast, the second send charge will be $100 for members or $125 for non-members. If you want a completely revised second send broadcast it will be at full price.
- WEB SITE POSTINGS AT WWW.OACP.ORG: (includes announcement on OACP Facebook & Twitter)
- Member rate: $200 per posting
- Non-member rate: $250
- Announcement will be posted at oacp.org
- under Employment Opportunities
- or Other Trainings
NOTE: If you need an extension of your web posting, with no major changes, and you make the request within 30 days from the original post date, the extension charge will be $100 for members or $125 for non-members (for another 30 days of current post). If you want a completely revised web post it will be at full price.
Choosing both the Web Posting and the Broadcast ensures you reach a larger audience!
Choosing both the Web Posting and the Broadcast ensures you reach a larger audience.
- Broadcasts reach over 800 law enforcement officials and all graduates of STEP, PELC & CLEE.
- Web Postings reach all those who are directed to our site and/or searching on our site or the internet.
- OACP Facebook and Twitter are included if applicable
- Work is typically completed within 2-3 days after receipt/review of the announcement information
- Information can be sent electronically (i.e., MS Word, PDF, etc…) to email@example.com
- An electronic invoice will be emailed upon completion of the work and can be sent back in with CHECK payment
Additional information for announcements regarding employment opportunities
Please include the following statements to Employment Opportunity Announcements:
- (BLANK) only considers as acceptable those degrees from degree granting institutions approved by one of two nationally recognized accredited organizations; either the U.S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education.
- Because of the public records laws in Ohio, the identity of applicants and application materials cannot be considered to be confidential.
- (BLANK) is an equal opportunity
Employment Statements (download required statements)
OACP Advisory Services
OACP also offers Assessment Centers, Management Reviews and Written Promotional Examinations. For more information CLICK HERE!